- Business Consulting for Human Resources, Hospital Administration and Staff
- Caregiving Consulting
- Caregiving Education
- Caregiving Lifestyle Coaching
- Speaking Engagements
- Workshops for Community Centers, Hospitals, and Private Companies
- CEU credit courses for employers, nurses, social workers, and human resources
Sign up now for your FREE 20-minute consultation today!
Whether you are looking to book me for an event, consulting, or life coaching, our journey together starts with this 20-minute consultation. Schedule now.
Who do I work with?
While a lot of my coaching practice is working with clients (women and men) on family caregiving challenges, I am also a certified professional caregiving consultant, educator, and life coach.
As a life coach, my services are most effective for family caregivers:
- who are feeling stuck and unfulfilled, but are not sure why
- who are living for someday in the future "when..." and can't seem to move forward
- who are facing a personal challenge they find difficult
- who suffers from a chronic illness of their own
- who feel that their life's purpose is not aligned with what they are doing today
- who feel "there has to be more...?"
While I am a certified professional life coach, I am not a therapist or medical professional and do not offer medical advice or dispense any medication.
What services do I offer?
Here are some life coaching services I offer:
Identifying your purpose and mission in life
- Clarifying what makes you unique and irreplaceable
- Redefining what success and happiness means for you
- Understanding the gap between where you are today and where you would like to be, in terms of:
- Living from your uniqueness
- Your creative expression
- Your social validation
- Your relationships
- Your freedom (time, money, lifestyle, decision-making)
- Your health and wellness
and creating concrete and practical action to bring you into greater alignment on these dimensions and create a caregiving lifestyle that affords you balance and peace of mind.
After your initial free consultation, you will be able to decide which package will work best for your goals
- Extended Consultation (additional 30-minute session) - This is available if you believe you need more time to determine if we're the right fit or if you determine there is a different direction than we initially discussed in our primary consultation that you'd like to discuss before choosing a package or if you have a specific question you would like feedback on
- Focused Session (one-hour and 15 minutes) - We'll take this hour of focused opportunity to create a plan for you. This session works best when you know exactly what you need but just need that additional guidance to make all the pieces fit together.
- Power Sessions (three one-hour sessions) - We'll deep dive into creating the change you want to see by deep-diving into the areas you're having the most difficulty or where the most change needs to occur. These power sessions focus on creating detailed self-care plans for you, the caregiver, or they can focus on creating a plan for respite, daily caregiving, resources, or transitional care.
- Fearless Intensive (six one-hour sessions) - Best completed over the course of six weeks, these sessions will focus on creating your ideal caregiving lifestyle. We will not only be creating care plans that help you navigate your family caregiving responsibilities but we will be working on designing a life that motivates and inspires you to attain your own personal goals outside of your caregiving responsibilities. We're working on a whole-person level.